For the past six weeks our office has been working on a limited schedule as well as with limited staff. This has been a difficult time and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we have tried to field and answer your questions to the best of our ability.
As of Monday, May 4, 2020, we will resume daily office hours however our office will be operating in a very different manner in order to maintain appropriate social distancing for everyone’s health and safety. These will require strict adherence to the following and we hope that all of you will understand. These changes will include:
- We will continue Telemed consultations for the foreseeable future unless direct care for diagnostics is required. Some procedure will require COVID 19 testing prior to specific treatment. Our office will set this up for you.
- Patients will need to call the office and remain in their car until confirmed they may come up for their appointment. Please arrive on time. If not, your appointment be rescheduled. THERE WILL BE NO WALK-IN APPOINTMENTS FOR ANY VISIT. WE CAN NO LONGER DO FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE FOR LABS.
- Patients only in office. NO FAMILY, FRIENDS, OR CHILDREN WILL BE ALLOWED FOR ANY VISIT.
- Patients will be verbally screened about health conditions at the time visit is scheduled and again upon arrival. Temperature will be taken at check in. If your temperature is above 100 degrees, you will be sent home and instructed to call your PCP and reschedule the appointment
- PPE: Patients must wear a mask at ALL times while in our office – no exceptions. Our staff will be masked and will be taking all precautions to ensure that all areas are sanitized between every patient encounter.
- Restrooms: Our office facilities will not be available. Please use restroom located down the hall from our office.
- Changes in scheduling: Office visits will be staggered in order to maintain a limited number of people in our waiting room to maintain social distancing.
Alfred J. Rodriguez, M.D.
Medical Director Texas IVF and Texas Health Presbyterian Plano ARTS