No longer is it only single women in their mid to late thirties considering the need to assess and preserve their fertility for when “the time is right or Mr. Right comes along”. We are now seeing a much younger patient population, both married and single, with questions about and interest in ovarian reserve evaluation. These are women that want to take control of their future and be proactive in finding out about their fertility potential, providing them with peace of mind in deciding when “the time is right”. We consider this a necessary evaluation for women that have a family history of premature menopause or premature ovarian failure (i.e. mother, grandmother, sibling).
We offer the following diagnostics for ovarian reserve evaluation:
• Initial consult with Dr. Rodriguez
• Ultrasound to evaluate the uterus, ovarian volume, antral “resting” follicle count
• Day 3 FSH,LH, E2 – to assess egg quality
• AMH – the Anti-Mullerian Hormone is produced oocytes and is used to correlate with antral follicle count in assessing ovarian reserve.
• Return consult to explain results and how it relates to individual potential
The above work-up would normally cost self-pay patients $1350.00, but we are now providing the above at a 50% discount package price of $675.00.
Call 972-981-7800 to schedule your appointment.